Sunday, July 13, 2014

Back to Homeschool 2014

Yeah, yeah. I know it's only July, but I'm anxious to get started on another year. I thought I'd start out this year's school blogging with a series of posts on how I get everything ready and what plans I have in mind for the upcoming year. I'm calling it ...



This year I'll be full-time homeschooling a 5th and 2nd grader and part-time homeschooling a preschooler along with caring for an infant, so having a plan in place is CRUCIAL to a successful homeschool year. :)

B2HS Day 1: Curriculum - How I Select It
B2HS Day 2: Curriculum - 2014-2015 Choices
B2HS Day 3: Scheduling - Yearly, Weekly, & Daily
B2HS Day 4: Planners - Teacher & Student
B2HS Day 5: Classroom Set Up Organization

Check back here, as I will be adding links to each post!

No comments:

Post a Comment